CoffeeHit
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exact dialling in for espresso

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)

It's an interesting process, as with a new grinder and baskets I am drilling in and thinking about how I get to "balanced"
    I read the Hb post, it works for people but not for me. There is reference to if your shot is under or over extracted but taste and extraction are not linear.
    I see alot of " my shot is over extracted " thrown around and when you ask for brew ratios etc, it's highly unlikely they are.
    Do i have a better process than the HB one i can post , not at the moment, but ill have a think .
    I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...
    https://rjwinc.wordpress.com
    Instagram
    rjw_inc

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrboots2u View Post
    It's an interesting process, as with a new grinder and baskets I am drilling in and thinking about how I get to "balanced"
    I read the Hb post, it works for people but not for me. There is reference to if your shot is under or over extracted but taste and extraction are not linear.
    I see alot of " my shot is over extracted " thrown around and when you ask for brew ratios etc, it's highly unlikely they are.
    Do i have a better process than the HB one i can post , not at the moment, but ill have a think .
    yes please!
    says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" ' @jimbojohn55

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12