Adams and Russell

Thread: Greetings from Highbury & Islington

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Greetings from Highbury & Islington

Hi guys,

I'm Sam. I fell in love with espresso at Monmouth around 2006, I still remember walking in and smelling the freshly roasted coffee and falling in love - those days the roastery was in the basement. I started my journey with Ms. Silvia (temperamental but capable of making very good espresso) and last year I bought a lever machine, the Elektra MCAL.

Looking forward to getting involved with the community here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Welcome Sam, plenty of useful information / people on here and a few "lever people" as well

Sounds like you got off to a good start with fresh roasted beans and if looking for new roasters few better resources to find them than on here ( both in threads and forum sponsors adverts, Coffee Compass / Rave / HasBean to name a few)

John
    Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 73Kg of greens - Tonino
    Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack - Acaia x2
    Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3
    Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10cup Chemex
    Water: BWT Bestmax Premium 2XL Refrac: VST III
    and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..