The Coffee Bean Van And Roaster
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: CFUK Christmas Pour-Down 2018

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Congrats to all the well deserving winners.
    Hows's the 6th place desicion going @ MildredM?
    Laissez les bons temps rouler

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashcroc View Post
    Congrats to all the well deserving winners.
    Hows's the 6th place desicion going @ MildredM?
    Yes, you’re right. It’s going.
    L-R / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Customised Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer tool / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Square Mile / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guinea pigs / a dog / a very lovely husband / and a large array of coffee towels!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Woo! Well done mmmatron! Well done everyone else, and cheers Mildred, Glenn et al for organising it. This is getting like an Oscars speech... I'd like to thank the cow who generously donated her milk for my pours...

It's been a while since I had beans from Bella so just the ticket! Can't believe I've actually won something with my slightly dodgy pours. Cheers team!

___
    Eat, drink and be merry
    Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Woohoo and congrats to the winners!
    And the winners' cows and steam wand benders!

Thank you M and G for hosting and organising, terrific comp that!

PS @MildredM - haha you liked before I thanked (need to post short messages as my TT keeps deleting stuff while I type...)
    says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" ' @jimbojohn55

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Wow just got back home from family meal. Well done mmmatron and for everyone else taking part. Best keep practicing for the next one.
    Sage Dual Boiler. Baratza 270. Sage Smart Grinder Pro. 18g Vst ridgeless. Motta Competition Tamper 58.4mm. Aeropress.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

Woo! Well this was unexpected! Sorry for not posting last night, we’d been out to see some bands and I’d had one or two ‘shandies’.

Thanks to all involved, as always it’s been a great competition with some top notch pours and some...erm...well...pours

Big thanks to @bellabarista @foundrycoffeeroasters @Glenn for supporting the event and providing the prizes.

Special thanks to @MildredM for organising, hosting, and adding a little festive cheer to the forum I think you’ve set a precedent as top competition host M, job for life!
    Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)

Well done some more Craig-R872 and Mmmatron

Hahahahahahahaha @mmmatron I’m handing over the baton for the comp next year - it’s far too stressy!!!
    L-R / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Customised Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer tool / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Square Mile / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guinea pigs / a dog / a very lovely husband / and a large array of coffee towels!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    599 Post(s)

Congratulations to all who took part!

Thank you to the esteemed events coordinator @MildredM for managing this

Commiseration to @Rhys who was thrown out before the fun even started
    @mmmatron please PM me name/address details so that I can dispatch your prize
    Advertise on Coffee Forums UK - spaces available now

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Congratulations to all who took part!

Thank you to the esteemed events coordinator @MildredM for managing this

Commiseration to @Rhys who was thrown out before the fun even started
    @mmmatron please PM me name/address details so that I can dispatch your prize

Boooo!! Fix!!

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche
    Output:
    KVdW Speedster
    + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

@Rhys sorry I voted for snakes but his was the best .. I’ll vote for you next time

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast