Bella Barista

Thread: Dual Fuel machine

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Default Dual Fuel machine

I am wanting to set up a mobile coffee business (no rush, just a little project) and am wanting a decent second hand dual fuel machine. I might thinking that a 2 group head would be ideal, however I would consider a single. Budget wise, wouldn’t really want to spend more than £1500/2000

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

At £2000 you don't sound too far off a new fracino dual fuel two group and you're definitely in the ballpark for a new one group.

I'd be hesitant about a second hand commercial machine as you have no idea about the background of them. Usually when a business is in decline they skimp on servicing and most second hand commercials come from closed businesses. You might get a bargain for £1000 and then be landed with a big spend to get it up to speed or face constant reliability problems. When you also consider the nature of dual fuel machines being lugged about in vans and used in outside locations the likelihood of getting one that's been abused is higher than a machine that's just been on a shop counter for a few years. Also the guarantee you get with a new machine is priceless in the first year of trading - the last thing you want when you're struggling to get into profit is a machine that lets you down and adds to your repair costs as well as lost revenue.

I'm sure that @coffeebean would be able to sort you out with something in your budget or close to it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    560 Post(s)

You could get a two group used dual fuel lever machine and a great grinder for your budget
    Didi matloba

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coffeechap View Post
    You could get a two group used dual fuel lever machine and a great grinder for your budget
    Are you able to offer any advice as to where to look?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

PM sent! :-)
    http://www.thecoffeebean-vanandroast...k/default.html
    [email protected]

Toper Cafemino - Fracino Contempo Dual - Fracino C3 - Piaggio Ape............fresh beans!