Coffee Sensor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Airscape through BB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)

Default Airscape through BB

Righty ho......as you may have seen, Evac are available through TK Max at a knockdown price. I would ask you to think why, and whilst not knocking them I do own an AIrscape and can say how nice it is. I have been talking to BB and post a link to the range. As an example. If you take this size container as an example, it is £27.95 for a medium size brushed steel. if someone is prepared to buy 6 of them, then the price is reduced by 30% to £19.57 plus postage. These will be delivered in one box to one recipient. This would give the chance to network amongst local friends to make a good saving.
    Alternately, although not confirmed and subject to stock arriving sometime in November, Claudette might issue a 10% discount voucher so that either overseas customers or people who cannot organise localised group buys can still be included.
    https://www.bellabarista.co.uk//brands/airscape.html
     You never hear the bullet thats kills you 

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

A few Evac are available in my local TK Max - but don't seem to be everywhere - so it's a lottery whether you find one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)

I should add, if anyone wants to take advantage of this 30% offer, please pm me and I will explain exactly how to do it. I would have thought this would appeal to a few people for certain!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    455 Post(s)

It is a great offer! The only reason I am not stepping in to buy/pack/distribute is because I don’t actually need an Airscape ! I am sure if someone needs a couple themselves then it wouldn’t be difficult to sell the other 4 on, with the fantastic discount, to forum members.
    L-R / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Customised Pullman Big Step, Wenge Handle Lev Tamp, Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme & Loveramics cups / Espazzola / Hottop / home embroidered bar towels / beans on the go from Foundry, The Barn & Square Mile / 6 gorgeous guinea pigs / a dog / a very lovely husband / a snug shepherd’s hut / and a shiny new 10000 Club Badge!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Do they need to be 6 identical Dave or can we mix and match?

I’ve seen a few on here from Edinburgh / Glasgow - anyone interested in a local buy?
    Profitec Pro 500 PID || Niche Zero || Feld2 || Acaia Lunar || V60 || Aeropress || Clever || French Press

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gatty View Post
    Do they need to be 6 identical Dave or can we mix and match?

I’ve seen a few on here from Edinburgh / Glasgow - anyone interested in a local buy?
    Will find out. I presume you can mix and match

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Anyone in the Southampton/Winchester area interested in splitting a pack? Could do with a couple of these.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I could be interested but is this for the medium size only?
    Sage Dual Boiler, Niche Zero, Torr Goldfinger Flat Base Black 58.4mm Tamper, VST 18g Ridgeless Basket, Aeropress, Aergrind, Acme Cups, Acaia Digital Scales, LW Bean Cellars

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)

A bit more info. If you want a mini group buy, inform me and I will tell Claudette. The rules are that the 6 containers must be the same size and delivered to one address in order to qualify for 30% discount.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Anyone local to Herefordshire patch interested as I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on a couple medium or large. Or even the ceramic mediums.
    Machine - Vesuvius. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.