The Coffee Bean Van And Roaster
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Airscape through BB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)

Default Airscape through BB

Righty ho......as you may have seen, Evac are available through TK Max at a knockdown price. I would ask you to think why, and whilst not knocking them I do own an AIrscape and can say how nice it is. I have been talking to BB and post a link to the range. As an example. If you take this size container as an example, it is £27.95 for a medium size brushed steel. if someone is prepared to buy 6 of them, then the price is reduced by 30% to £19.57 plus postage. These will be delivered in one box to one recipient. This would give the chance to network amongst local friends to make a good saving.
    Alternately, although not confirmed and subject to stock arriving sometime in November, Claudette might issue a 10% discount voucher so that either overseas customers or people who cannot organise localised group buys can still be included.
    https://www.bellabarista.co.uk//brands/airscape.html
     You never hear the bullet thats kills you 

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

A few Evac are available in my local TK Max - but don't seem to be everywhere - so it's a lottery whether you find one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)

I should add, if anyone wants to take advantage of this 30% offer, please pm me and I will explain exactly how to do it. I would have thought this would appeal to a few people for certain!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

It is a great offer! The only reason I am not stepping in to buy/pack/distribute is because I don’t actually need an Airscape ! I am sure if someone needs a couple themselves then it wouldn’t be difficult to sell the other 4 on, with the fantastic discount, to forum members.
    L-R / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Customised Pullman Big Step, Wenge Handle Lev Tamp, Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Ancap, Inker, Acme & Loveramics cups / Espazzola / Hottop / several embroidered bar towels / beans on the go from Foundry, The Barn & Curve / 6 gorgeous guinea pigs / a dog / a very lovely husband / and a snug shepherd’s hut

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Do they need to be 6 identical Dave or can we mix and match?

I’ve seen a few on here from Edinburgh / Glasgow - anyone interested in a local buy?
    Profitec Pro 500
    Niche Zero // Feld2
    V60 // Aeropress // Clever // French Press

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gatty View Post
    Do they need to be 6 identical Dave or can we mix and match?

I’ve seen a few on here from Edinburgh / Glasgow - anyone interested in a local buy?
    Will find out. I presume you can mix and match

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Anyone in the Southampton/Winchester area interested in splitting a pack? Could do with a couple of these.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I could be interested but is this for the medium size only?
    Sage Duo Temp Pro, Niche Zero, Eureka Mignon Mk2, Amir Digital Scales, Bodum French Press, 8oz KeepCup

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)

A bit more info. If you want a mini group buy, inform me and I will tell Claudette. The rules are that the 6 containers must be the same size and delivered to one address in order to qualify for 30% discount.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Anyone local to Herefordshire patch interested as I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on a couple medium or large. Or even the ceramic mediums.
    Machine - Fracino Cherub. Grinder - Compak K8/Sage SGP (Decaf). Tamper - Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.