Thread: Road to Roasting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

That's what I always assumed RGB stood for

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Had a regular client call in today, said they'd need 1kg extra for this week's delivery. Not a problem says I, waited for the right moment to sneak out and started the engine.
    Wasn't the ultimately right moment, as it turned out...
    Here's the story

Cleaning up and writing off a kilo of our beloved Panamanian...
    says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" ' @jimbojohn55

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)

^^^^^^ good grief
    L-R / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Customised Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer tool / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Square Mile / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guinea pigs / a dog / a very lovely husband / and a large array of coffee towels!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Dave, Dave, Dave,
    WHY DO CROCS HAVE HOLE'S IN?

TO LET YOUR DIGNITY OUT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

haha, my thoughts exactly
    but it's all good now, about to drop the next charge

Nothing nicer than a steep learning curve, eh?
    We're just lucky that we don't have a 20kg (or even bigger) roaster! Imagine all those beans being lost...
    says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" ' @jimbojohn55

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Hi @Hasi
    Whilst you have the fan assembly disassembled you may want to take a note of the (please check the main amazon thread for specifics) resister as this went on me and such a simple part yet side-lined me for a about 10 days. Bought mine from RS components in the UK for approx. £5 and have a spare just in case (along with belts etc just in case). Fortunately I noticed the fan wasn't spinning pre charging so didn't have the prospect of a bean fire to deal with.
    Enjoying reading your "travels"
    John
    Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 62Kg of greens - Tonino
    Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack - Acaia x2
    Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3
    Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex
    Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III
    and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425