Horsham Coffee Roasters

Thread: Wanted - Gaggia Classic

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Wanted - Gaggia Classic

Hi All,

I'm looking to buy a Gaggia Classic preferably in the West Midlands to collect in person but posting would be fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Have you looked in the forsale area
    TWIGLETS ARE KING

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I have a gaggia classic, purchased from this forum last june. Its got a mr shades pid, good condition, and am based in birmingham, will take £150 if you can collect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Full disclosure, i purchased it for my new home, along with a mazzer sj, but do
    not have the space in my kitchen. They have both never been used by me ☹️, just sitting in their boxes gathering dust. If anyone can tell me if this will affect their future use, than please share your knowledge, thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jony View Post
    Have you looked in the forsale area
    Hi Jonny,

I for sure did, the issue i had was finding one local, i couldn't find any local and there didn't appear to be a way of filtering the for sale threads by region so thought it would be worth while keeping an eye on the for sale every now and again while leaving this up. Seems to be working good

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by General-S-1 View Post
    I have a gaggia classic, purchased from this forum last june. Its got a mr shades pid, good condition, and am based in birmingham, will take £150 if you can collect.
    Wow that's great, I love how it has Mr Shades PID as it was something I took note of when looking through the new members section. Let me see what I can do and i'll Direct Message you, do you have any pictures and did the chap you purchase it off mention any servicing or work done?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I only have the original pictures at the mo. The seller was GerryM, very reputable forum member, im sure he will help with any info. I dont remember about any servicing, as i said I purchased in june last year and have never used it. Its. Boxed up in originally box. Was in very good condition when i bought it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

@General-S-1 Hi, What a shame you've not had the opportunity to use the Gaggia, it was a very tidy machine when you collected it for sure.. If MrLatte doesn't take it please let me know as I'd be happy to buy it back.
    'I like big burrs and I cannot lie, You other brothers can't deny'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GerryM View Post
    @General-S-1 Hi, What a shame you've not had the opportunity to use the Gaggia, it was a very tidy machine when you collected it for sure.. If MrLatte doesn't take it please let me know as I'd be happy to buy it back.

Hi GerryM,

Once General-S-1 replied i was on the ball straight away! And then seeing your reply and being able to see that your well established om here just reinforced the fact that i know its going to be a great and well looked after machine

Its amazing to think I'll not only have a Gaggia Classic but also have Mr Shades PID which is usually the number one recommended mod for the classic, i believe it also has the Silvia Wand upgrade doesn't it? Very excited to get started now haha.