Coffee Sensor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Biodynamic certified green beans in the UK

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fluffles View Post
    It sounds nonsense but there is increasing interest in it. I read that supermarkets hold their industry tasting events according to the biodynamic calendar, as they have judged the wine tastes better on certain days as predicted by the calendar
    My understanding is that biodynamic agriculture was the progenitor of the organic farming movement, which could explain why some of these antiquated concepts are still knocking about.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Oh dear oh dear......
    Just another organic Coffee. Nothing to get hot under the collar about. Probably elevated in price to subsidise the local Yogic Flying Club.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    Oh dear oh dear......
    Just another organic Coffee. Nothing to get hot under the collar about. Probably elevated in price to subsidise the local Yogic Flying Club.
    Who was that crowd that had a political party based on yogic flying? I can't remember now......
    Nuova Simonelli Personal 1 ¦ Mazzer SJ

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Byfleet, Surrey
    Posts
    4,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fluffles View Post
    It sounds nonsense but there is increasing interest in it. I read that supermarkets hold their industry tasting events according to the biodynamic calendar, as they have judged the wine tastes better on certain days as predicted by the calendar
    OK I find this intriguing, please tell me more?
    ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: Just loads of stuff I forget I have.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spoxehub View Post
    Who was that crowd that had a political party based on yogic flying? I can't remember now......
    The Natural Law Party. There is some Youtube footage of their election broadcasts. Majestic......

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Byfleet, Surrey
    Posts
    4,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spoxehub View Post
    Who was that crowd that had a political party based on yogic flying? I can't remember now......


    It's a thing! Now I'm totally convinced....just one question...should you do this if you have haemorrhoids?

    ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: Just loads of stuff I forget I have.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    The Natural Law Party. There is some Youtube footage of their election broadcasts. Majestic......
    That's the lads. Outstanding!
    Nuova Simonelli Personal 1 ¦ Mazzer SJ

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavecUK View Post
    OK I find this intriguing, please tell me more?
    https://www.theguardian.com/business...o-supermarkets

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Transcendental meditation..... Tried this with the wife and gained all of about 2 seconds......Yogic Flying was disallowed although I did allow her to practise take off.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Datgen Coffee Roasting Machines

Important Site Information


Google Analytics Alternative