The Coffee Bean Van And Roaster
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The next step in my espresso journey!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Thanks Johnny! I’ve made a rod for my own back now as I’ve created so many of these things that she can’t decide!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Definitely leaning more towards the cream and black combo so I knocked up a steam toggle and brew paddle to paint in matching colours. Looking more complete now...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Those are "prototypes?" They sure look like finished products to me! Awesome. I think the white with a larger red logo would look great. The wood looks great as well. You could switch whenever you get bored.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Thanks! The side panels are fresh today and are probably the best my limited woodworking/painting skills will produce. The brew paddle is a definite prototype - I need to make it 4mm wider at the base so it fits the metal actuating arm properly. I also made the mistake of removing the masking tape around the black stripe too soon so there’s a couple of small smudges but lesson learnt. The steam toggle was going to be a prototype but it actually came out quite well so I’m going to quit while I’m ahead with that one!
    I think your idea of that same logo in red is a good one. I might try and get hold of a couple and see how it looks. Does that mean I’d need to make another brew paddle but with a red stripe?!