Dog and Hat

Thread: Best shop/outlet in north west to see expresso machines for sale and demo'd

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Best shop/outlet in north west to see expresso machines for sale and demo'd

I would like to pay a visit to an organisation that can demonstrate machines to see in action before I purchase. Any there any such places reachable from the north west?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

I may be wrong but I don't think there is anywhere resembling Bella Barista at Wellingborough.

To see the Sage range you could try a John Lewis store. I have also seen them on demo in other large kitchen shops, we have Steamer Cookwear stores near us but I’m not sure if they are nationwide.
    L-R / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Customised Pullman Big Step, Wenge Handle Lev Tamp, Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Ancap, Inker, Acme & Loveramics cups / Espazzola / Hottop / several embroidered bar towels / beans on the go from Foundry, The Barn & Curve / 6 gorgeous guinea pigs / a dog / a very lovely husband / and a snug shepherd’s hut

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I would like to pay a visit to an organisation that can demonstrate machines to see in action before I purchase. Any there any such places reachable from the north west?
    There isn't one . Really there isn't . Its a small market , there may be some commercial showrooms for roasters etc but got home users I dont know of one.
    Glasgow has one other than that you are looking at Bella Barista or some Sage stuff at a John Lewis.
    #Beans not machines- all welcome - where we taste and swap beans
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/503036363197361/
    I wrote a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...
    https://rjwinc.wordpress.com
    Instagram
    rjw_inc

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice information....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Have you tried taste beverages? Based in Preston. Highly recommend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HFrench View Post
    Have you tried taste beverages? Based in Preston. Highly recommend.
    recommended by who? They sell commercial machines and are not suitable for the home user. Did you really join the forum to post that......next you will tell us you are not associated with them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)

I got exited then, thinking there was a @bellabarista in Preston

Having said that isn't it about time that bella opened up norf , say Manc,,,, and can I have a job there

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MildredM View Post
    I may be wrong but I don't think there is anywhere resembling Bella Barista at Wellingborough.

To see the Sage range you could try a John Lewis store. I have also seen them on demo in other large kitchen shops, we have Steamer Cookwear stores near us but I’m not sure if they are nationwide.
    We have a steamer trading shop in St Albans that does sage machines (first place I found an oracle touch). So I guess they're countrywide?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I live in the NW, I went to BB!! 3hrs by car.

North of central UK--Within easy reach of York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

This company are great, not quite the setup of BB but a true Northern friendly atmosphere and good on prices, for the sake of a phone call once you settle on a particular machine, give them a ring.

Paul ThompsonTynemouth Coffee Company
    The Roastery
    Back Stormont Street
    North Shields
    NE29 0EY

0191 2600995
    [email protected]
    www.tynemouthcoffee.com
    www.coffeeteam.co.uk
    One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.