Adams and Russell
Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog and Hat Founder Member Deal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default Dog and Hat Founder Member Deal

Dog and Hat are a new multi roaster subscription service, we send different coffee from different roasters every month. Visit www.dogandhat.co.uk for full details.

We have Founder Members Club, Founder Members enjoy reduced membership rates, special coffee treats and will always be acknowledged for their support in our start-up phase.

The Founder Member subscription to the Coffee Lovers Club will close on the 20th December 2017. Then we will open the Coffee Lovers Club at standard rate.

Coffee Forum member can grab a free coffee when they order, combined with the Founder Member offers they can get another! Make sure you view the offers page on the website.

Amendment - we have had to close orders on the 14th as the Roasters wanted the orders for this the shipment pre Christmas. We did order extra but that has now sold out also. If you were waiting until the 20th then please drop me a line and I will confirm if we can add you to Founder Member with a first subscription of February.

Thanks Su x

Last edited by DogandHat; 14-12-17 at 08:02. Reason: Change

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)

Thanks for offering a little extra for Coffee Forums UK members Su

That's a really nice touch.

Welcome aboard!
    Advertise on Coffee Forums UK - spaces available now

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

I was just about to come on to post a pic of my delivery today! I am really glad you started this thread!

After seeing the ad for Dog & Hat I took advantage of the Founder Members offers and swapped the free grinder for beans! It felt like Christmas day opening my parcel. There are some top notch roasters (some I haven't tried before) so I am looking forward to the forthcoming deliveries very much indeed
    L-R / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Wilfa Svart / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Customised Pullman Big Step, Wenge Handle Lev Tamp, Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Ancap, Inker, Acme & Loveramics cups / Espazzola / Hottop / several embroidered bar towels / beans on the go from Foundry, The Barn & Curve / 6 gorgeous guinea pigs / a dog / a very lovely husband / and a excitement building for early September

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DogandHat View Post
    Dog and Hat are a new multi roaster subscription service, we send different coffee from different roasters every month. Visit www.dogandhat.co.uk for full details.

We have Founder Members Club, Founder Members enjoy reduced membership rates, special coffee treats and will always be acknowledged for their support in our start-up phase.

The Founder Member subscription to the Coffee Lovers Club will close on the 20th December 2017. Then we will open the Coffee Lovers Club standard at rate.

Coffee Forum member can grab a free coffee when they order, combined with the Founder Member offers they can get another! Make sure you view the offers page on the website.

Thanks Su x

Couldn't resist this, looks great!

Just so I understand, will us 'early adopters' continue to get our subscriptions at £14 pm or will it rise to the standard rate?
    Lelit Mara PL62 / HG-1 / Eazytamp / sweetcorn skewer / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Got mine too. Love the multi roaster sub ��

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by igm45 View Post
    Couldn't resist this, looks great!

Just so I understand, will us 'early adopters' continue to get our subscriptions at £14 pm or will it rise to the standard rate?
    I had emailed them about the extra beans and discount and asked this question within that email.

Us early adopters will remain at £14, I love both the multiple roaster model and the way they have rewarded early adopters and us with a passion for coffee.

Really, really excited about this (if you hadn't guessed!)
    Lelit Mara PL62 / HG-1 / Eazytamp / sweetcorn skewer / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Hello and thank you for all the great comments, glad your all excited! Su

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Have also signed up. Looking forward to my first delivery in December.
    Thanks for the forum discount.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)

I'm signed up and hope to experience and enjoy some new beans along the way.
    Londinium - R, Monolith Conical, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Eight Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I’m in too