Rave Coffee Roasters
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Verona 10 months in

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

So disappointed to hear this. The Verona has been at the top of my wishlist following DavecUK's review. We're doing a lot of work to house & kitchen in the coming months and this machine was planned to feature. I've been getting excited at the prospect of getting my hands on it after lusting after it for so long.
    Back to the drawing board!

"Coffee: The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective"

Behave yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BaggaZee View Post
    So disappointed to hear this. The Verona has been at the top of my wishlist following DavecUK's review. We're doing a lot of work to house & kitchen in the coming months and this machine was planned to feature. I've been getting excited at the prospect of getting my hands on it after lusting after it for so long.
    Back to the drawing board!
    May be another couple of super cheap Vesuvius machines coming up after another upcoming exhibition...so might be worth waiting. They get built for the exhibition, but are effectively dead stock, so they are happy to recover costs (so pretty much factory gate price). Next time though the prices will be higher as I have suggested a donation to the forum for each one sold by ACS.
    ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Interesting, thanks! The Vesuvius was out of my range so I haven't looked too closely. Will scurry off and do some reading now.

"Coffee: The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective"

Behave yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xpresso View Post
    So was the Verona the only brass boiler machine available in that price bracket, I just find it incredible that the Vetrano and the Verona could not be supplied as one machine incorporating the enhancements which are only of benefit.
    Whilst after sifting through the market I had narrowed it between Duetto 4 and the Verona, now faced with the disappointment I have taken a liking to the ECM Synchronika.
    What irks me slightly is after taking the plunge, the latest model arrives with several updates and mods, I agree this could apply to any machine.

JWL.
    What upgrades did the new Synchronika arrive with out of interest?
    Sage Duo Temp Pro and Mazzer Super Jolly (Doserless Mod) | Espresso Addict!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ATZ View Post
    @DavecUK have you any experience of the newer ECM machines or the newer Duetto and how they'd stack up with the Verona?
    No, I have been asked to review, but at the moment don't want to do all that work....just not interesting enough
    ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

North of central UK--Within easy reach of York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

What upgrades did the new Synchronika arrive with out of interest?
    Hopefully will be to let you know soon.

Jon-Willy

Over there, no a bit to the right, back a bit
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

using it about 10 times a week now as I'm drinking much more filter, still a great machine.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)

@DavecUK have you any experience of the newer ECM machines or the newer Duetto and how they'd stack up with the Verona?
    No fraid not