Tea and Coffee World Cup
Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196
Results 1,951 to 1,955 of 1955

Thread: Decent espresso

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Ah I see, I did read the last line of the initial post but somehow didn't click.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decent_espresso View Post
    As these are 110V machines, I kind of intended them to be for USA users. I realize this is a .co.uk forum, but there are some Americans here.

But... if you wanted to buy yourself a 220V->110V converter, and run the machine, don't suppose I have a problem with that.

So, to answer your question:

Attachment 35415

But I am planning to have a few 220V machines available under the same offer. But I don't have any in stock at the moment.

-john
    So you have a surplus stock of machines which you are selling off at a discount, but you haven't fulfilled your preorders at a much higher price (from April 2017 - scheduled for delivery in Oct 2018 + an unknown time).

Something isn't right here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post

Something isn't right here.
    Maybe read again..... these are machines with cosmetic defaults.... so everything is more than fine....!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markant View Post
    Maybe read again..... these are machines with cosmetic defaults.... so everything is more than fine....!
    And the price offered here is the same price as what the pre-order price was. Not cheaper.

It's a 2nd chance for people who helped me bring this project to life, to get a machine at the pre-order price, albeit with a cosmetic fault.

Four of the six machines I have like this have sold, only two left, and one said he's bank wiring tomorrow.

I also note I just found out that Bill's machine has not been sent to him due to a mix up. We had asked him some time ago, to confirm his postal address before we ship it. Because his address hadn't changed, he didn't write back "confirmed" and so we emailed him again, and he didn't confirm again. He didn't think he needed to, and didn't understand that we wouldn't ship until we heard back. So we hadn't sent his machine out yet. He wrote in yesterday to complain, the confusion has now been resolved and he'll be getting his machine soon.

-john
    Last edited by decent_espresso; 5 Days Ago at 07:42.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default Special offer sold out

IMG_9031.jpg

All the remaining DE1+ machines I had under the special offer are now sold out, and shipping today. 9 people took advantage of this, and I look forward to hearing from in the coming days, as you start pulling (hopefully decent) shots.

-john

Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196