Adams and Russell
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening To?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashcroc View Post
    As if that wasn't good enough, it threw me this one next!
    A.Mazing!

I’m in with the guinea pigs right now. Set the vid off - they stopped eating (almost unheard of) and sat watching transfixed through the whole thing!!! Here are 2 of them...

L-R / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Customised Pullman Big Step, Wenge Handle Lev Tamp, Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme & Loveramics cups / Espazzola / Hottop / home embroidered bar towels / beans on the go from Foundry, The Barn & Square Mile / 6 gorgeous guinea pigs / a dog / a very lovely husband / a snug shepherd’s hut / and a well polished 10000 Club Badge!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

The Boss!!

There's a reason why we call him that.
    says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" ' @jimbojohn55

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Last edited by ashcroc; 1 Week Ago at 08:03.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Managed to get an hour to myself so its speakers on, crank it up and QoTSA - Villains! Never a bad choice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Just spent half a lifetime getting Spotify Premium activated on Vodafone. Think I've now chatted to more than half their customer service agents

At least it's now up and running and Greta Van Fleet are banging it out loud.
    Londinium R paired with EK43 running Turkish burrs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)

Sorry to hear that about Peter Shelley.

___
    Eat, drink and be merry
    Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hasi View Post
    The Boss!!

There's a reason why we call him that.
    There is indeed a reason....... unfortunately it's not quite as a "cool" a reason as many suppose.....
    Basically in his early days he was "volunteered" by his band mates to be the one that waited around after gigs to collect payment - and then distributed it to them later....

Clarence Clemens on the other hand was "The Big Man" mainly because he was 6'5"......
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Manic Obsession"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Expobar Brewtus DB, Mazzer SJ, Sowden, V60, Aeropress and all sorts
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently enjoying LSOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drewster View Post
    There is indeed a reason... in his early days he was "volunteered" by his band mates to be the one that waited around after gigs
    Ha! An unexpected twist! I suppose if he'd been called "the gopher" it maybe wouldn't have become a thing amongst his fans...

___
    Eat, drink and be merry
    Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Listening to this mindblowing performance of Deep Purples Burn

I recommend the Blueray of the full concert:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Celebrating.../dp/B00LF00JK0

It's really worth it!
    Used machine: Oracle Touch

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Systemic Kid View Post
    Just spent half a lifetime getting Spotify Premium activated on Vodafone. Think I've now chatted to more than half their customer service agents

At least it's now up and running and Greta Van Fleet are banging it out loud.
    Funnily enough I'm listening to Led Zeppelin now (Mothership remastered) on Apple Music through my Alexa Echo. I use it as a bluetooth speaker lol.

Previous to that, I listened to Thunder(The Very Best of Thunder) a whopping 3 hours and 42 minutes long!! 44 songs.. Didn't realise as I've been pottering round cooking and trying to align the EK (it is a bit better now, less channelling) Put chalk in the burrs to see where they were touching and shimmed accordingly.. A bit hit & miss but how else do you do the moving burr.. The carrier is out by nearly 0.1mm. I'm guessing someone has tried prizing it out with a screwdriver.. Anyway, that's for a different thread...

Hush now, Stairway to Heaven has just started....
    Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche
    Output:
    KVdW Speedster
    + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..