Adams and Russell

Poll: How long did you lurk before joining?

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677

Thread: How long did you lurk before joining?

North of central UK--Within easy reach of York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Yep, looked at a few posts and joined a week later. Wanted to get posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko 4473 View Post
    Didn't lurk at all. Which is a surprise for me. I browsed the site for a few hours and decided that I wanted to be a member. Hopefully I can contribute and learn a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by lhavelund View Post
    I've nipped in a few times over the span of a couple of weeks before finally biting the bullet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumCat View Post
    Was strolling by, saw that the lights were on, so I let myself in.

ForumCat
    Quote Originally Posted by dnewhulk View Post
    I jumped right in when I stumbled the website as I was looking for some advises for my new project. It is great to be in this very active website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Les996 View Post
    Same for me, and addicted...both coffee and forum
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanRaver View Post
    Found the page yesterday and signed up last night when i saw it was a really active page with regulars post. So not lurking for long at all!!
    I've neglected this area for a while. however a warm welcome, it helps if you pop your current coffee equipment in your profile, even if its a jar of instant .

Jon.
    One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Niche Zero discussion has made me come back again and again. Did not join for that one but it has definitely been the reason for visiting the forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 week of lurking, now a happily signed up member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A good friend told me about this forum as id like to get more into coffee and find specific equipment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was in a flap about how to put together a decent espresso and wanted a new machine. I’ve since learnt that a grinder is a pretty big deal!!! I joined as soon as I come across this place

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Came across the forum whilst looking for info about a coffee machine I was thinking of as an upgrade from coffeepods... Lurked and read and quickly realised there's more involved than I ever imagined! Joined after about a week.

North of central UK--Within easy reach of York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dtapio View Post
    Niche Zero discussion has made me come back again and again. Did not join for that one but it has definitely been the reason for visiting the forum
    A very active forum thread the NICHE an opportunity for owners to share their experiences with the ability to share like for like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam123 View Post
    1 week of lurking, now a happily signed up member
    Yes it doesn't take long when you appreciate the wealth of knowledge, wealth being the operative word once you start .

Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanic View Post
    A good friend told me about this forum as id like to get more into coffee and find specific equipment.
    The for sale section has a few good bargains listed at the moment by serving forum members, you need five posts to have a peek.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewbur View Post
    I was in a flap about how to put together a decent espresso and wanted a new machine. I’ve since learnt that a grinder is a pretty big deal!!! I joined as soon as I come across this place
    Yep, bit like an F1 car with a Suffolk Colt engine, again a few reasonable grinders pop up in the for sale section, five or more posts to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by smee View Post
    Came across the forum whilst looking for info about a coffee machine I was thinking of as an upgrade from coffeepods... Lurked and read and quickly realised there's more involved than I ever imagined! Joined after about a week.
    A lot lot more, you can learn quite a bit doing a historical search of long term members, or simply check the many lively posts and a myriad of threads.

Not essential but it does help listing your equipment and a guide to where you are based.

Jon.
    One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Whilst researching for my Gaggia I came across this place, found useful advice and so joined!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A few weeks, came across the forum when looking into coffee roasting, but only joined once I'd bought my kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Few days - saw good posts about grinders so jumped in.

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677