The Coffee Bean Van And Roaster
Page 1110 of 1143 FirstFirst ... 1106101010106011001106110711081109111011111112111311141120 ... LastLast
Results 11,091 to 11,100 of 11428

Thread: What did the Postie bring you today

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Glad they made it in one piece, I wasn’t as lucky

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

My first internet coffee order for 6 months, Courtesy of Pharmacie coffee roasters in Hove. The one in the middle is from East Timor of all places. I'll be interested to see if it's any good, and another one of list of countries to try ticked off but I do have a one or two bags of beans to drink up before starting.

Pharmacie Jan 2019.jpg

My Home Cinema: (with computers & coffee! ) https://grimleyplex.co.uk/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catpuccino View Post
    Lovely packaging. I might have to pick these up myself.
    ...and so I did! Glad to see one of my local specialty shops have got some bags available.

If anyone in Edinburgh is after them, Lowdown have the Kenyan and Ethiopian.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Since visiting their very small, seasonal coffee shop in Porthlevan last summer, I have been promising myself I will buy some beans from them. The flat white I had there was one of, if not the best coffee I’ve ever had!

Very excited to try these in a week or so!
    Sage Duo Temp Pro, Niche Zero
    Aergrind + Aeropress
    for travelling

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jonnycooper29 View Post
    Since visiting their very small, seasonal coffee shop in Porthlevan last summer, I have been promising myself I will buy some beans from them. The flat white I had there was one of, if not the best coffee I’ve ever had!

Very excited to try these in a week or so!
    Liza is a new one let know how it is, I use Origin as filter.
    WHY DO CROCS HAVE HOLE'S IN?

TO LET YOUR DIGNITY OUT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)

The lovely folk at Bella Barista sent 4 of us some extra generous prizes for the Christmas Pour-Down! Their letter-box friendly packaging and info leaflet, plus fab beans, will keep me going back for more

L-R / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Customised Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer tool / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Square Mile / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guinea pigs / a dog / a very lovely husband / and a large array of coffee towels!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MildredM View Post
    The lovely folk at Bella Barista sent 4 of us some extra generous prizes for the Christmas Pour-Down! Their letter-box friendly packaging and info leaflet, plus fab beans, will keep me going back for more

Did you mean to include an image of your £1 code? (Don't worry, I made sure it wasn't included in my quote!)
    Laissez les bons temps rouler

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashcroc View Post
    Did you mean to include an image of your £1 code? (Don't worry, I made sure it wasn't included in my quote!)
    If someone wats to use it they are welcome. I already have a sub

I am not sure if it is a one off code - BB maybe offer all new subs this discount?
    L-R / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Customised Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer tool / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Square Mile / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guinea pigs / a dog / a very lovely husband / and a large array of coffee towels!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Yes, I think all new subs get that starter offer. I also avoided posting the code just in case it was individual, and not for public consumption, but it seems that's printed on the postcards that go out with all the coffee orders to tempt people into a sub.

___
    Eat, drink and be merry
    Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Page 1110 of 1143 FirstFirst ... 1106101010106011001106110711081109111011111112111311141120 ... LastLast