How about, rather than leaving a generic review on their website, the 6 of us create a list of points that we can then communicate back to Osmio as a review of sorts.
I know that @DavecUKDid an extensive review, and has since provided his opinion, so we can provide ours? There are bound to be similar points raised, but that's not a bad thing, it just shows that more people have noticed them.
Here, I'll start:
Pros / things I like:
1. No more plastic bottles, can't overstate this.
2. Very compact device for what it does,.
3. Independent of plumbing, can take it with me when I move houses.
4. Better tasting water than tap, better tasting than brita/bwt jug.
Cons / things I'd like improved;
1. Poor quality of the drip tray and of the magnetic lock for the tray. Aluminum would be preferred with more magnets.
2. Rotating mode selector is not precise, should increase the "click" lock, and one rotation only to go from cold to warm etc.
3. Should come with felt pads as option to allow the machine to slide easier on the countertop as Dave suggested, currently a pain to slide in and out to refill the tank.
4. This is a little specialized, but why not: either come with a blank filter for the magnesium/calcium for pure output of RO water, so we can then add back in epsom salt and bicarbonate for the coffee machine, or even easier, have an internal plumbing bypass so you can select if you want mineralized or RO each time, using a button on the control pad.
That's all I have so far, obviously too early to comment on longevity of the machine or the filters.