PDA

View Full Version : Win 10 Pro Retail Licence Key

fatboyslim
16-03-16, 10:29
Bit hopeful but I've got a genuine copy of Win 10 Pro Retail that is not tied to a specific computer as its the retail copy not the OEM copy.
Not really sure how much to ask for as Ebuyer sell it for 100+ and eBay sell it for 12.

At least if you buy it from me here I'll give you the customer service you've come to expect from this forum and community :)
Asking for 30 with a return policy if you have any problems getting it loaded.

EDIT: Apparently the 12 eBay copies are MS Developer Network copies that shouldn't be sold!

Jon
16-03-16, 10:46
Done, sorry.
Ta no drama. Will remove these comments to keep thread clean!

thriftwood
16-03-16, 11:09
Hi
I'd be interested in buying this if it's still for sale? - Not sure what the process is for payment etc. - please let me know.
Richard

fatboyslim
16-03-16, 11:17
Hi
I'd be interested in buying this if it's still for sale? - Not sure what the process is for payment etc. - please let me know.
Richard

Ah brilliant. Yes its still for sale, only just put it up. I'm happy with bank transfer if you are. Any problems can be posted here or PM or my email.
I need a day to get linux set up and follow any procedures for de-licencing and removing win 10 properly.

Assuming that is all ok we can mark it as sold and move to PM? Like I say I'll need a day, hope that is ok.

Mark

EDIT: And I presume you realise you'll need to actually download windows 10 yourself. You can download it and make boot USB here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
I'm more than happy to help you get it set up.

thriftwood
16-03-16, 11:40
Ah! Thanks for the link - no problem doing a download - I've sent you a PM.
Richard