PDA

View Full Version : New Member Saying Hello

Andy Blyth
02-01-11, 12:28
Hi All,

I've just joined the forum so thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm 30 years old and started drinking coffee around 5 years ago. I only drink espresso and I'm a big Starbucks fan!!

I have had a Morphy Richards Cafe Merito espresso machine in the house for about 3 or 4 years, but I recently replaced that with a Gaggia Baby Ivory which is absolutely in a different league. Highly recommended!!

My favourite coffee so far is Bei & Nannini Conco Doro. Lovely stuff!

Anyway, just a big hello from me and I look forward to learning a lot on here and meeting you all.

Regards

Andy

Glenn
02-01-11, 12:46
Welcome Andy

Is this (http://www.hellotrade.com/bei-nannini/conca-d-oro-coffee.html) the one you refer to?

How did you stumble across it? During a trip to Italy?

Andy Blyth
02-01-11, 04:35
Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, that is the very one. Have you tried it?

I first tasted Bei & Nannini coffe through working in a pub which sold coffees and that was their bean of choice. It's actually a very popular brand in cafes, restaurants etc in and around the Edinburgh area. I'm not sure if that's a local thing or not.

I've actually never been to Italy, but strangely enough Bei & Nannini are based in Lucca where my great grandfather was born. I still have relatives living in Lucca whom I have never met. I really must use that as an excuse to get over there at some point for a coffee holiday!! Ha ha!!

Andy

BanishInstant
02-01-11, 09:55
Hi Andy, hope you enjoy your stay on the forum.

sandykt
02-01-11, 05:03
Hi Andy welcome to Coffee Forums

Andy Blyth
03-01-11, 02:17
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Andy