PDA

View Full Version : BIANCHI Reparto Corse Road Bike - Small, 51` Frame - Unisex Fit

johnbudding
06-04-15, 11:06
Since coffee and cycling often go hand in hand I thought it'd be worth popping this here. I'm not getting any use out of my Bianchi these days, so as sad as I am to see it go, it needs to be passed on. I haven't got around to taking any photos yet, the one below is quite old and the handlebar tape is showing a bit of wear now. Anyway, here's the listing I've knocked up...

51 frame to suit anyone between 53 57. I am 56 and it has been a great fit.

The bike is light, fast and looks great. It has been well looked after, but I have very little time to ride now, so it needs a more deserving home. The full spec is listed below; as you can see its had some great upgrades, but still retains the famous Bianchi flair.

Alloy 7005 aluminium frame (made in Italy)
Carbon fibre race forks
Upgraded Mavic CXP 22 front wheel
Matrix Aurora/ Shimano 105 rear wheel
Upgraded Schwalbe Blizzard white tyres

FULL Shimano 105 groupset including
105 10 speed STI
105 dual pivot brakes
105 double chainset (20 speed)
105 front/rear mech

Upgraded San Marco saddle
Ritchey system
Italian Cinelli bars with upgraded white bar tape.

Im sure youre fully aware of the famous Bianchi brand. Founded in Milan, Italy in 1885, Bianchi are renowned for their quality and provenance, they are the oldest bicycle company still in existence and their infamous Bianchi Celeste colouring turns heads all the time and gets plenty of compliments. The matching bar tape, saddle and tyres really complete the picture!

Please note - the bike does not come with pedals, although I have a set of LOOK Keo 2 Max clipless pedals I could include at an additional cost of 40.

Collection from Hertfordshire or Leicester area prefered.

John

MartinB
09-04-15, 11:56
There's a Bianchi owners club page on Facebook, definitely worth putting it up for sale there.

johnbudding
12-04-15, 11:05
Thanks Martin. Will do!

johnbudding
13-05-15, 08:46
This is now on eBay if anyone is interested!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bianchi-Reparto-Corse-Road-Bike-51cm-frame-Unisex-Fit-Shimano-105-upgrades-/151679704848?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2350d09f10