PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Wiltshire!

iestynl
29-11-13, 09:01
In all honesty I'm on here trying to sell my Quickmill Andreja Premium machine. I've used this forum for info quite a lot over the years but never felt the need to contribute (mainly because I'm not much of an expert). Didn't realise when I joined and posted in the classifieds that there were restrictions based on post count. Am now in the slightly weird position of having posted an ad, had a reply, and unable to respond!

Mrboots2u
29-11-13, 09:08
Perhaps reading the sales thread guidelines might have helped ..... Plus building up a bit of rapport with the people your trying to sell to ....:)

Neill
29-11-13, 09:21
Hey there. Tell us a bit about your current set up. Welcome to the forum.

Daren
29-11-13, 09:22
You might have been better off introducing yourself with a bit of background before advertising your stuff. It's a coffee forum - not a market place. It doesn't take long to build your post count up with a few pleasantries.

Welcome! Tell us about yourself.... What machine have you got and why have you only been a lurker??

coffeechap
29-11-13, 10:36
In all honesty I'm on here trying to sell my Quickmill Andreja Premium machine. I've used this forum for info quite a lot over the years but never felt the need to contribute (mainly because I'm not much of an expert). Didn't realise when I joined and posted in the classifieds that there were restrictions based on post count. Am now in the slightly weird position of having posted an ad, had a reply, and unable to respond!

Restrictions are there for a reason, people buy from trusted members on here, not just people who jump on here to save eBay fees, if you have had a response to selling your machine ( which I cannot see anywhere ) that breaches the other selling rules, perhaps you should have introduced yourself and done a little more contributing first.