Coffee Omega Baratza

Thread: Iberital/Cunill MC5

Post Thanks / Like

Default Iberital/Cunill MC5 - Updated with Hopper Question

Does anyone have info on these grinders? I've just spontaneously bought one second hand and can't find too much info on them. About time I upgraded from my Gaggia MM, just hope it's good enough
    Last edited by MartinB; 22-08-11 at 01:10.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I have no info. I think Happy Donkey might sell them and therefore have parts if they become necessary.

I have a Cunill Tauro which performs well and is very solid.
    Still learning on... Gaggia TS, Cunill Tauro, PTM Tamper, Motta Tamping Stand and Knock Box, Gaggia Milk Jug and fresh beans!

Post Thanks / Like

Received the machine today at work, looking forward to getting home and setting it up.

Quick question, is it possible to fit a smaller hopper to this machine? 1kg is not only too much but more importantly it's too big for where I would like to put it. I knew this already and I have plan B, another place in the kitchen to place it but I was just wondering if anyone had a smaller hopper that would posibly fit?

Post Thanks / Like

Rancilio Epoca S1, Mazzer Royal, Bialetti Brikka, Aqua Optima filter Jug, home made Vanilla Syrup, Espresso Gear Barista tamper.

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased my 500g hopper from Verde Coffee. That means the grinder fits under the kitchen units
    Still learning on... Gaggia TS, Cunill Tauro, PTM Tamper, Motta Tamping Stand and Knock Box, Gaggia Milk Jug and fresh beans!