Rave Coffee Roasters

Thread: Gaggia titanium

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gaggia titanium

Are these machines any good, would recommend buying a second hand one and what should I look out for

Post Thanks / Like

I used to have one of these machines. I had it for about 4 years (I recall, when I bought it, they were still made by Gaggia before Phillips took over the company so not very much plastic, more metal). I wouldn't say I used the machine a lot and eventually the steamer packed in. When I bought my Elektra I gave the machine to friends who got steamer fixed and they say it works fine now (although I think steamer still isn't working properly but that may be down to John Wayne repair guy!)
    I bought the machine after a Classic and thought it was fine for my needs at the time ie I wanted a nice easy to use coffee machine which made coffee quickly and conveniently at the press of a button.
    I'm sure there will be others on this forum who can give you sound advice on the machine to help with your decision.
    Elektra Micro Casa Leva machine/Ascaso i2 steel grinder/Bialetti moka pots/Aeropress and Bodum (for office)/Hidden Content /Hidden Content / Hidden Content

Post Thanks / Like

Gaggia platinum swing up coffee machine: Stainless steel water reservoir holds 57oz of water at any given time. Some adjustable spouts allow you to brew two cups of espresso at the same time.